Your health is important to us and we work everyday to help meet the health care needs of you and your family.
What to Bring to Your Visit:
- Photo ID (Passport, Drivers License, RI State ID, Birth Certificate & other form of identification
We provide services regardless of whether or not you have insurance, using a sliding fee scale.
If you are uninsured, please bring the following:
- two pay stubs or two bank statements showing your electronic pay deposits or most recent federal tax return or your military leave and earnings statement (LES)
Preparing for your visit:
We know how difficult it is to get the help you need and our team of specialists will help you every step of the way. We firmly believe that your recovery is possible and use a collaborative approach to helping you. You and your specialist will work together to decide on the various strategies that fit with your needs and lifestyle.
Some of the strategies we use:
- coping skills
- value and trust building skills
- social learning
- dialectical behavioral therapy
- cognitive behavioral therapy
We accept all health insurance plans and major credit cards: MasterCard, and Visa